Save time, Save money, Get more accurate results!
Measuring a typical blade airfoil by hand can easily take an hour. Multiply that by four blades, measured both before and after rework, and you've got eight hours in the job.
Using the AeroScan M5, a repair station can easily perform the same combined tasks in less than one hour total! View the Demo »
- AeroScan M5 measures all five dimensions in a single pass for each station. These include:
- Edge alignment
- Face alignment
- Easy-to-use operator interface
- Easy-to-edit blade drawing information
- Approved for use by the FAA
- Comprehensive reports of scanned blades
Upgrade your Repair Station in Efficiency and Accuracy Today »